INSIDE MY TOOLBOX
The Odd Job Guy doesn’t just carry saws and hammers and levels in his toolbox. He also carries a professional approach to the business of home repairs, home improvements and general maintenance work. He is punctual (arriving when he says he will), accommodating (fits your schedule), organized and tidy (the space during and after the work is completed), and a knowledgeable, concise communicator (oftentimes offering several options to solve a single problem).
And The Odd Job Guy’s work doesn’t end once he puts his tools back in the toolbox. His business’s success began in Mississauga and was built on a foundation of referrals and repeat business from satisfied customers. So once his tools go back in the toolbox, they usually come right back out and get started on another project for a referral or a repeat customer.
The Odd Job Guy believes in saving clients time and money. To save his clients money, he completes single projects, or entire “to-do” lists for a price that will fit your budget.
To save his clients time, The Odd Job Guy is equally happy to do the footwork and walk the aisles and wait in line inside the Home Depots and Ronas of Mississauga or Toronto or wherever you need him to purchase the materials required to get your “to-do” list done.
Quotes are always free and can be provided for either a single project or an entire “to-do” list. When you’re ready to discuss a project simply give The Odd Job Guy a call at 416-708-0759.
Honesty and Integrity
Without exception, The Odd Job Guy is a handyman who doesn’t just believe in doing the best work. He also believes in doing what is best for his clients. This is why he never hesitates to refer well-respected, ethical specialty tradesman from his network of contacts if a project eclipses his areas of expertise.
All handyman services can be provided to any residential, commercial or consumer services.
- Drywall and stucco ceiling repairs
- Ceiling, wall and floor water damage repairs
- New drywall installation, mudding and sanding services
- Wall paper removal and surface preparation
- Caulking of bathtubs, showers and sinks
- Kitchen cabinet door and hinge adjustments
- Carpentry work including new interior door, trim and baseboard installation
- Ceramic tile installation, repairs, and grouting
- Closet shelving and storage organizer assemble and installation
- Laundry and powder room makeovers
- Furniture and cabinet assembly
- Electrical repairs for light switches, and receptacles
- Light fixture, and ceiling fan installation
- Plumbing repairs and maintenance
- Sink, toilet, faucet and showerhead installation
- Garage door opener installation and repairs
- Interior and exterior door lock replacement and repairs
- Window crank, door and screen repairs
- Picture and Mirror Hanging
- New drapery and blind installation
- Exterior fence and gate repairs
- Exterior deck board, railing and staircase repairs
- Pressure washing of decks and fences
- Year round home and property maintenance.
For any other “Odd Jobs” you might have… just call and ask if I can help!