The Odd Job Guy also provides professional painting services. Mark and his team can handle all your painting needs, whether your “To Do List“ calls for you to complete prep work, paint a single wall, a bedroom, powder room or your entire house.
Mark believes that every great paint job begins with diligent prep work.
For more than a decade, The Odd Job Guy has developed a system for painting that begins with extensive preparation of all surfaces to be painted. At the beginning of each job, Mark identifies all surface cracks, dents, nail pops and holes. These areas are plastered, sanded and primed making the wall surfaces ready for painting. Mark and his team also caulk all gaps along door and window trim, and tops of baseboards ensuring seamless edges. The final step of prep work is to lightly sand and wipe down the surfaces to be painted ensuring a smooth clean surface ready for painting.
After Mark and his team complete the painting, the job is wrapped up with a full site cleanup, which includes replacing all furniture and wall decorations if required.
The Odd Job Guy’s Interior painting services include windows and doors, trim and baseboards, flat and stucco ceilings painting, wallpaper removal, and stucco ceiling repairs. He also offers “Prep Packages” including all prep work required and taping allowing for you to do your own painting. The Odd Job Guy also does exterior painting services including windows and doors. For every job, Mark uses only the best in Benjamin Moore paint products to ensure a top quality finish.
If you are looking to have a professional paint job done, let us know what you’d like to get done and we’d be happy to put an estimate together for you. To get started, fill out and submit the quick form below and Mark will contact you to set up a consultation time to discuss all your painting.
Please click on the images below to view our paint services photo gallery.
- Full services painting (both interior and exterior)
- Drywall and stucco ceiling repairs
- Ceiling, wall and floor water damage repairs
- New drywall installation, mudding and sanding services
- Wall paper removal and surface preparation
- Caulking of bathtubs, showers and sinks
- Kitchen cabinet door and hinge adjustments
- Carpentry work including new interior door, trim and baseboard installation
- Ceramic tile installation, repairs, and grouting
- Closet shelving and storage organizer assemble and installation
- Laundry and powder room makeovers
- Furniture and cabinet assembly
- Electrical repairs for light switches, and receptacles
- Light fixture, and ceiling fan installation
- Plumbing repairs and maintenance
- Sink, toilet, faucet and showerhead installation
- Garage door opener installation and repairs
- Interior and exterior door lock replacement and repairs
- Window crank, door and screen repairs
- Picture and Mirror Hanging
- New drapery and blind installation
- Interlock step and walk way repairs
- Exterior fence and gate repairs
- Exterior deck board, railing and staircase repairs
- Pressure washing of decks and fences
- Year round home and property maintenance
Any other “Odd Jobs” you might have… just call and ask if I can help