We’ve been using Mark for our odd jobs for years. He’s the first person we call when we need something done. Over the years he’s installed baseboards, downspouts, quarter round, dimmer switches, closet doors, stair railings and ceiling fans as well as a myriad of other repairs too numerous to mention here. He also recently did a complete bathroom Reno and the results were fantastic.
We never have to worry that something won’t be done correctly. Mark is always several steps ahead, coming up with different solutions to a problem. He’s efficient, on-time, and a nice guy.
Mark has completed a variety of jobs in my townhouse over the past 4 years. He is methodical, organized, dependable and trustworthy. He takes the time to explain and provide options. Mark has brought in a variety of tradesmen who share the same level of professionalism. He is a creative problem solver who goes above and beyond to ensure that the job is done correctly and to my satisfaction! Mark even take my dog out for a walk and gives him lunch!
I was impressed with not only Mark’s high quality work but his punctuality, honesty, his wide range of knowledge and the excellent way in which he troubleshot any issues that arose. Mark sincerely cares about his customers. His professionalism, cheerful personality, flexibility and great sense of humour will make doing anyone’s home improvement projects less stressful and truly gratifying. I definitely will be relying on The Odd Job Guy‘s services again in the future.
My house has had a complete makeover from top to bottom…wall paper removed, all walls, doors, trims and ceilings repaired and painted, new kitchen counter top, backsplash, and floor. New counter tops, sinks and toilets in all bathrooms, new light fixtures and hardware throughout the entire house and countless other “odd jobs” inside and out. My house is now bright and modern and a pleasure to come home to. As my niece says “it’s now a house of light and happiness”!
The thorough preparation of the walls and careful painting of the living, dining room and hall resulted in a high quality paint job. We would highly recommend you to anyone who needs a skilled, conscientious worker who has all the necessary tools to do a very professional job.
Later, Mark came back to do a few days of painting, both walls and trim. Not only did he do every job with the utmost care and attention, he also made sure my home was spotless when he left. I feel so lucky to have found The Odd Job Guy to finally do work that had been on hold for years.
“I have used the services of The Odd Job Guy both personally and professionally since 2007. After my personal work experiences, he quickly became my number one referral person to my clientele needing handyman services . . . He has provided such tremendous service to my clientele that I have only ever received positive feedback. This is extremely important as his work reflects on my business as a realtor . . . I give The Odd Job Guy my highest recommendation.”
You let us know exactly what your plan was for each day and you solved any problem you encountered creatively and exceeded our expectations. We also appreciate your communication style, specifically how you return calls and messages so promptly, how you let us know exactly what your plans were and your daily progress . . . We will not hesitate to call you again when our job list grows.
- Full services painting (both interior and exterior)
- Drywall and stucco ceiling repairs
- Ceiling, wall and floor water damage repairs
- New drywall installation, mudding and sanding services
- Wall paper removal and surface preparation
- Caulking of bathtubs, showers and sinks
- Kitchen cabinet door and hinge adjustments
- Carpentry work including new interior door, trim and baseboard installation
- Ceramic tile installation, repairs, and grouting
- Closet shelving and storage organizer assemble and installation
- Laundry and powder room makeovers
- Furniture and cabinet assembly
- Electrical repairs for light switches, and receptacles
- Light fixture, and ceiling fan installation
- Plumbing repairs and maintenance
- Sink, toilet, faucet and showerhead installation
- Garage door opener installation and repairs
- Interior and exterior door lock replacement and repairs
- Window crank, door and screen repairs
- Picture and Mirror Hanging
- New drapery and blind installation
- Interlock step and walk way repairs
- Garage door opener installation and repairs
- Exterior fence and gate repairs
- Exterior deck board, railing and staircase repairs
- Pressure washing of decks and fences
- Year round home and property maintenance
Any other “Odd Jobs” you might have… just call and ask if I can help